Ravensbourne, London 6//7 July 2017
Come to VRUK to experience and create new worlds in virtual reality.
Brought to you by Ravensbourne, VRUK is an exploration into the creative and technological potential of virtual reality.
With virtual reality establishing itself as a new creative channel, what are the implications and opportunities for artists and content creators?
This event is designed to bring together technologists, artists and content creators to explore how virtual reality can be harnessed to produce cutting-edge creative projects. Throughout the two days, you’ll get the chance to hear from the leading virtual reality figures, experience innovative projects from around the world, find out more about the latest technology, meet like-minded creative people and get inspired!
So what are you waiting for? Get your earlybird pass today!
- Find out about the latest industry developments
- Hear from the leading VR content creators
- Learn new skills to create VR projects
- Get inspired to create your own content
- Network with creators and technologists
VRUK is an unmissable experience for:
- Filmmakers – including directors, producers, screenwriters, editors, cinematographers/DOPs, sound designers, marketing and distribution executives, exhibition
- VFX Artists
- Games Developers
- TV independent production companies and broadcasters
- Museum Curators
- Theatre Producers
- Advertising creatives
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students