We are looking to work with new people and brands who share our passion for virtual reality and who want to tap into or our creative and technologically-savvy audience.
If this sounds like your organisation, we can work with you to develop a bespoke sponsorship package to maximise your opportunities to give you direct contact with your target audiences, take advantage of brand exposure pre, during and post event and benefit from media coverage generated around VRUK.
To ensure that sponsoring VRUK fully meets your marketing objectives and fits your budget, we will work with you to build a tailor-made sponsorship package.
Your benefits package could include:
- Your logo featured on the VRUK website, linked through to your website
- Direct access to film, gaming and digital industries
- Logo in festival programme
- An ad in programme
- Logo placement on all ads and all print marketing materials
- On-site branding
- Complimentary tickets to the festival
- E-shots to registered attendees
- Regular mentions of your support to our Twitter followers and other social media platforms
- Inclusion on all press releases
- Insert in delegate bags
- Exhibition space
- Speaker opportunities or running your own workshop session
We know the value of community and we want to build new relationships with like-minded media partners. Benefits of becoming a media partner at VRUK include gaining access to our speakers and exhibitors for exclusive stories as well as getting brand exposure for your publication/website with potential new subscribers.
In addition to bespoke packages, you also have the option to be an exclusive sponsor of specific parts of the event, including the:
- Headline sponsor
- Partner sponsor
- VIP room
- Attendee after party
- Branded google cardboards
- Flyer in attendee bags
Support for VRUK can also take the form of goods and services provided. We will be happy to discuss contra-deals in regards to non-financial contributions and corresponding benefits.
Get on the programme!
We’re looking for passionate individuals and companies to contribute to our programme. Whether you’d like to showcase your latest VR project or kit in our Experience Zone, or submit a proposal for a workshop session, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll either be producing innovative technologies or creating mind-blowing VR experiences and looking for the chance to share your projects, as well as knowledge and expertise with like-minded people.